TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TORPOL ONLINE STORE
The terms used in this document mean:
Total Order Value - the total sum of Prices for Goods or Services with additional costs, including costs related to delivery and payment method, visible in the Cart as "TOTAL".
Price - means the selling price for a specific Good or Service, presented in PLN or in different currency.
Working days - days of the week except Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
Password - a string of alphanumeric characters, required for authorization of the access to the Account, specified by the Customer at the moment of creating the Account. The Customer is obliged to keep the Password strictly confidential (not to disclose it to any third parties). The Password can be changed in the Account settings. TORPOL may provide the Customer with the possibility of the so-called recovery of a forgotten Password in the manner specified in the Online Store;
Customer - User who is a natural person or a Sole Trader and a User who is or acts on behalf of a legal person or person referred to in art. 331 of the Civil Code.
Consumer - a customer who is a natural person, purchasing goods or services in the Online Store, not directly related to his business or professional activity.
Account - the free function of the Online Store (service) regulated in these Terms and Conditions, thanks to which the User may set up the individual Account, on which the data provided by the User, subject to his or her consent, is collected. The Customer gains access to the Account using the login / e-mail address and password. The Customer logs into his Account after registering on the Store's website. The Customer Account allows you to save and store information about the Customer's address data for shipping of the Goods, tracking the Order, accessing the Order history;
Cart - a subpage of the Online Store, enabling the preview of the Goods and Services selected by the Customer, the Total Value of the Order as well as the delivery options, payment methods, country of shipment and entering the discount coupon.
Newsletter - service provided by TORPOL, by which TORPOL, subject to express consent, sends to the Customer free periodic information about the Store, on to the e-mail address provided by the Customer;
Complaint - Customer's application prepared as specified in the Terms and Conditions, containing reservations as to the the Order, including an indication of defects in the Goods or Services.
Terms and Conditions - means this document, including all subsequent amendments;
Online Store - the website of the TORPOL store, available at: www.shop.torpol.com.
Goods - all products offered by TORPOL on the Online Store.
Services - all services offered by TORPOL on the Online Store.
TORPOL - An entity offering the sale of Goods and Services via the Online Store and running the Online Store. The Online Store is run by TORPOL, a limited liability company based in Gdańsk (80-958) at ul. Wały Piastowskie 1, KRS No. 0000039221, NIP 5830017529, REGON 001294558, with share capital of PLN 83,350.
User – each and every entity using the Online Store;
Order - all activities of the Customer constituting an offer, i.e. the Customer's declaration of will expressing the direct will to conclude a Sales Agreement with TORPOL, in the form of a remote sale, via the Online Store or other methods specified in the Terms and Conditions; also the form provided as part of the Online Store, specifying the Goods that the Customer intends to buy and the Customer's data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions define the rules of using the Online Store, including in particular:
- Identifying information and contact details of TORPOL,
- Registration of User Accounts on the Online Store,
- Method of placing Orders, price and methods of payment for the Order,
- Terms and time of Orders processing,
- Customer and TORPOL rights,
- The statutory warranty and / or guarantee for the Goods to which the Customers are entitled to,
- Complaint procedure,
- The right to withdraw from the Order and withdraw from the contract.
- Only persons over 18 years of age may use the Online Store.
- Users are prohibited from presenting illegal content on the Online Store.
- TORPOL is entitled to block access to the User Account and Services in the event of the User's action to the detriment of TORPOL, the Online Store or other Users, violation of the law or the provisions of the Terms and Conditions by the User, and also when blocking access is justified by security reasons - in particular due to breaking the Website security or other hacking activities performed by the User. Blocking access for the above mentioned reasons lasts at least for the period necessary to resolve the issues constituting the basis for blocking. TORPOL notifies the User about blocking access to selected services by electronic means.
- Each of the Goods offered in the Online store is presented with specific information of the Goods. The Online Store contains, among other things, information about the properties of the Goods, their price, material from which they are made, possibly information about the approximate availability of the goods.
- In extraordinary situations, i.e. in the case of simultaneous placing of an order for the same Product by many Users, it may happen that the Product will not be available despite different information on the Online Store. In this case, the Customer will be informed about the inability to complete the order.
- TORPOL reserves the right to change the offer of Goods and Services available in the Online Store, to introduce new Goods for sale, to conduct and cancel promotional campaigns on the Online Store's website or to introduce changes to them.
- TORPOL is the sole exclusive owner of all photographs, visualizations, drawings, descriptions and other materials related to the Goods on the Online Store and therefore the ownership is protected under the relevant provisions of law.
- Copying, disseminating or any other use of photos, visualizations, drawings, descriptions or other materials relating to the Goods without the consent of TORPOL constitutes a violation of the rights of TORPOL, protected under the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on copyright and related rights from of February 4th, 1994 (ie: Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended) or other legal provisions.
- Users may register Accounts on the Online Store.
- The Account enables the User in particular to:
- preview the User's data necessary for the execution of Orders, transferred to TORPOL, and their modification without TORPOL's interference
- preview of the status of the Order’s processing and the Orders history,
- no need to enter data when submitting subsequent Orders,
- the possibility of receiving discounts and promotional coupons.
- Account registration on the Online Store is free. Registration is made by completing at least all mandatory fields of the registration form in the electronic version, marked with "*", available on the Online Store under the tab "REGISTER!", by reading and accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Online Store. In order to complete the Account registration process, it is necessary to confirm the registration in the Online Store by clicking on the link sent to the e-mail address provided by the User in the registration form.
- The information marked with the symbol "*", referred to above, includes:
- E-mail address,
- Telephone number,
- Password (twice),
- In the case of a natural person – address, including: street and house number, zip code, city, country.
- In the case of a person running a business, legal entity and incomplete legal entity (company) - address including: company name, tax identification number, street and house number, zip code, city, country.
- Confirmation of information after reading the Terms and Conditions and accepting them by ticking the appropriate box.
- Each User may register only one Account.
- TORPOL shall not be liable for providing false data by the User in the registration form. All contact details are provided by the User and the User shall be solely liable therefor.
- The User may stop using the Online Store at any time and delete the Account. In order to delete the Account, please contact TORPOL using one of the methods provided in the 'Contact' section.
- Orders may be placed by:
- The website of the Online Store https://shop.torpol.com/,
- by e-mail sent to the address: email@example.com, while the email shall include the data about the item, including the identification number of the Goods, the shipping address and additional information requested by the TORPOL representative;
- by phone at +48 605 555 576 by providing information requested by a TORPOL representative.
- Placing Orders on the Online Store does not require an Account. However, in case of placing an Order without registering the Account, the Order may be placed only after the Customer provides the necessary data to complete the Order, as indicated on the website after clicking the link 'SHOPPING WITHOUT REGISTRATION' or provides the data otherwise determined by TORPOL, as well as only after the Customer accepts the Terms and Conditions.
- When ordering the Goods, the Customer selects the Goods in a manner appropriate to the given item, specifying in particular the size, color, number of pieces, and, if necessary, also providing other specific information.
- To select the Good or Service and determines its properties, indicated in paragraph 3 above, the Customer should click on the link "ADD TO CART". At the same time, after clicking, on the Customer's device an information about adding the Good or Service to the Cart shall appear, along with a description of the Good and selected properties, along with two further links:
- "CONTINUE PURCHASING", which when clicked takes the Customer to the Goods page and allows adding additional Goods and Services to the Order, and
- "PLACE THE ORDER" which, when clicked, takes the Customer to the Cart page.
- The Customer can preview the Cart through an interactive link in the upper right corner of the website of the Online Store. In order to go to the Cart subpage, the Customer should click the "CHECKOUT" button.
- The Cart page is a summary of the placed Order and allows the Customer to view the Goods with the properties selected by the Customer as well as to choose the delivery option and method of payment. The Cart subpage contains two more links:
- "CONTINUE PURCHASING", the clicking of which takes the Customer to the Goods page and allows adding additional Goods and Services to the Order, and
- "PLACE THE ORDER", which when clicked, enables the Customer to proceed to the next stage of the Order.
- After selecting the "PLACE THE ORDER" option, if the customer is not logged in yet, the user is transferred to the subpage containing three links:
- "PLACE THE ORDER", which allows the customer to place an Order without registration, after providing the data indicated in sec. 2 above,
- "LOG IN", which when clicked allows the Customer to log in to the Account, and then transfers the Customer to the Cart, described in sec. 6 above.
- "REGISTER", which when clicked allows the Customer to register the Account, described in § 4 above, and then log in to the Account and continue the Order submission process.
- The customer confirms the order by clicking the button "CONFIRM PURCHASE".
- If the Customer has chosen any of the online payment options, after making the payment, he is redirected to a page that allows him to make the selected online payment option.
- If TORPOL does not receive the online payment within 5 working days from the date of placing the Order, the Order will be canceled by TORPOL, which means that the contract will not be concluded and the order will not be processed.
- At each stage of placing the Order, until you click the link "CONFIRM PURCHASE", you can cancel the Order by ceasing to go through the next steps and leaving the subpage for placing orders. An order with uncompleted placing process shall be considered canceled and will not be processed, with the selected Goods and Services still in the Cart. After clicking the "CONFIRM PURCHASE" link, the Customer may withdraw from the sales contract only in the cases provided for by law or described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Immediately after placing the Order, an e-mail confirming the order will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the login details. This mail shall include an individualized order number, the provision of which allows, i.a., to determine the status of the Order. The current Terms and Conditions will also be attached to the mail in PDF form.
- The time for processing of the Order is counted from the date of crediting the TORPOL bank account or from the day of positive authorization of payment for the Order, whichever occurs first.
- TORPOL may contact the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the Customer or by the mobile phone number provided by the Customer, in order to clarify doubts, confirm the placement of the Order or in any other matters related to the order.
- If a given Good is out of stock or it is not possible to complete the Order for any other reason, the Customer will be informed about such fact via e-mail or by mobile phone. In particularly justified cases, TORPOL may refuse to conclude a sales contract in order to protect its assets.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter is voluntary and free of charge. In order to conclude a contract for the delivery of the Newsletter by the Online Store, the Customer is obliged to agree to receive the Newsletter by providing his active e-mail address in the "Subscribe to the Newsletter" field or by subscribing via the "Newsletter" tab under the Account. The contract for the provision of the Newsletter delivery service is concluded when the Customer confirms the will to receive the Newsletter by clicking the activation link sent by the Online Store to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- The customer may at any time terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services in the field of providing the Newsletter service by sending a statement on the termination of the said contract to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices on the Online Store website are given next to the offered Goods or Services, in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, including the VAT tax. TORPOL allows for the presentation of Prices and payments differently only for international transactions, in the currency of the country of the place of payment.
- After the Customer has selected the Goods, it is possible to view the Total Order Value for the purchased Goods in the Cart.
- The choice of the delivery method results in the delivery cost being added to the Total Order Value, the amount of which depends on the chosen form of delivery, the quantity of the Goods and the method of payment.
- The provisions of sec. 1 - 3 apply to orders within the European Economic Area. For shipping the Goods outside the European Economic Area, please contact TORPOL at one of the addresses indicated in § 15 "Contact" of the Terms and Conditions.
- TORPOL reserves the right to change the prices of the Goods in the Online Store, to introduce new Goods for sale at prices specified by TORPOL, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the Online Store's website or to introduce changes to them.
- For the purposes of payment for the Order, the Customer has the option to choose one of the currently available payment methods, indicated in the Cart under the word "PAYMENT":
- Payment in cash:
- On personal collection,
- Online payment in advance:
- BLIK transfer,
- Fast transfer,
- By credit or debit card:
- Visa Electron,
- MasterCard Electronic,
- Apple Pay,
- Google Pay,
- Payment in cash:
- Online payment upon personal collection:
- By credit or debit card:
- Visa Electron,
- MasterCard Electronic,
- Apple Pay,
- Google Pay.
- By credit or debit card:
- In case of selecting one of the currently available online payments in advance as the payment method, the processing of the Order begins after the receipt of 100% of the payment for the Order, and the date for moving the Order for delivery to the Customer shall depend from this moment.
- The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A. based in Sopot, Poland.
- TORPOL will issue a VAT invoice or a receipt for each Order, in accordance with the applicable regulations. The customer is obliged to provide all the data necessary to issue a VAT invoice for the Order. TORPOL shall not be liable for the provision of incorrect or incomplete invoice data by the Customer.
- The delivery of the Goods is either free of charge, when it takes place in the form of a personal collection of the Goods from the address indicated in § 15 of the Terms and Conditions, or is made at the expense of the Customer, through a carrier chosen by the Customer - a courier company. In case of Orders of value exceeding the value indicated on the Online Store website, TORPOL shall bear the cost of shipping to a place on the territory of the Republic of Poland, provided that the Order is paid in advance. In exceptional cases, such as, for example, the inability to fulfill the order on time or the carrier's refusal to deliver the Order, TORPOL may independently select the carrier, with the prior consent of the Customer. If the Customer does not give consent therefor within 3 Business Days, TORPOL will be entitled either to choose the carrier itself or will be entitled to cancel the Order.
- The website allows the customer to choose the following carriers (courier companies):
- InPost Courier - only for deliveries in Poland,
- INPOST parcel locker - only for deliveries in Poland,
- Fedex - only for deliveries outside Poland,
- Only an address within the European Economic Area may be indicated as the delivery address. Delivery outside the European Economic Area may only take place after TORPOL and the Customer individually agree on the terms of sale and delivery of the Goods.
- TORPOL may:
- charge one fee for a shipment of several Goods, if, the weight and dimensions of a shipment containing several Goods, does not require a higher fee,
- In the case of Orders covering more than one Good, set a separate fee for each Good, if due to the weight and dimensions of the shipment it is required to send each Product in a separate shipment,
- Divide the Order into at least two parts, each of which will require a separate payment of shipping costs, if the ordered Goods from different categories may be divided,
- If necessary, determine an individual or additional payment for oversized goods.
- The expected delivery date of the Goods by the carrier depends on the delivery destination. The carrier's average delivery time is 2 days. The time of preparing the Goods for delivery, which is specified individually for each Goods, should be added to the delivery time. In case of placing an Order covering more than one Product, the longest time of preparation of the Goods for delivery as indicated in the Cart should be added to the delivery time.
- The delivery time may be extended in the event of shortage of the Goods in stock and during periods of special sales or special actions.
- TORPOL reserves the right to limit the payment methods and delivery methods in relation to the Customer who has not picked up the Order from the supplier at least once, which resulted in the return of the delivery to TORPOL.
- The Goods sold by the Online Store are new, without defects, unless a different information is provided for a given Good on the Online Store’s website. In the event of defects in Goods, TORPOL is liable for defects.
- If the physical defect of the Goods has been found within one year from the date of delivery of the goods to the Customer, TORPOL is liable under the statutory warranty for such defects.In case of the Consumer and the Sole Trader, the request for removal of the defect or exchange of the Goods cannot expire before the end of the statutory warranty period.
- TORPOL does not provide a guarantee for the sold Goods.
- Some Goods sold in the Online Store are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee, in accordance with the information provided in the description of the Goods. In order to take advantage of the guarantee provided by the manufacturer, follow the information set out in the guarantee document attached to the Goods.
- A Customer exercising the rights from the manufacturer's guarantee may submit a claim to the guarantee service point indicated by the manufacturer and follow its recommendations or deliver the Goods to the address indicated by TORPOL together with a proof of purchase and a guarantee document. TORPOL’s participation in the process of the Customer utilizing the rights resulting from the guarantee granted by the manufacturer is limited to possible intermediatory actions in scope of the delivery of the Goods in question.
- Each item purchased in the Online Store may be subject to complaint in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code on the statutory warranty of sold Goods, if the defect of the Good (including the non-compliance of the Good with the contract) manifests itself within the period specified in § 10 sec. 2 of the Terms and Conditions.
- If the sold Goods have a defect, the Consumer is entitled to:
- Submit a price reduction statement, unless TORPOL immediately replaces the defective Goods with ones free from defects or removes the defect;
- Withdraw from the contract, unless the defect is not significant or TORPOL immediately replaces the defective Goods with ones free from defects or removes the defect;
- Demand the Goods to be replaced with ones free from defects at the expense of TORPOL;
- Demand the defects to be removed at the expense of TORPOL.
- The restrictions set out in sec. 2 points a. and b. do not apply if the Goods have already been replaced or repaired by TORPOL or TORPOL did not satisfy the obligation to replace the Goods with non-defective ones or to remove the defect.
- In the even TORPOL offers the removal of the defects of the Goods, the Consumer or the Sole Trader may demand that the item be replaced with a non-defective one, or instead of replacing the item, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the item into compliance with the contract in a manner chosen by the Consumer or the Sole Trader, or would require excessive costs compared to the proposed by TORPOL.
- TORPOL may refuse the request to replace the item with a defect-free one or the request to remove the defect if it is impossible to bring the defective item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs in comparison to the other possible method of bringing it into compliance with the contract. If the Customer is not a Consumer or a Sole Trader, TORPOL may refuse to replace the item with an item free from defects or to remove the defect also when the costs of compensating this obligation exceed the price of the Goods.
- If only some of the Goods sold are defective and can be separated from Goods free from defects, without harm to both parties, the right of the Customer to withdraw from the contract is limited to the defective items.
- In order to submit a Complaint for the Goods that the Customer finds defects, the Customer shall deliver the defective Goods to TORPOL at his own expense, to the correspondence address indicated in § 15 "Contact" of the Agreement, with the note "Complaint". The costs of returning the Goods are borne by the Customer.
- Before sending the defective Goods to TORPOL, the Customer shall submit a complaint to TORPOL by e-mail or in writing, in which the Customer will specify at least:
- data identifying the Order, including the name and surname of the Customer, the Order identification number, the date of placing the order and others,
- the subject of the complaint and its cause,
- a request for the Goods,
- contact details enabling TORPOL to contact the Customer after considering the complaint (correspondence address, e-mail address, telephone number).
- TORPOL will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Goods to the address indicated in § 15 "Contact" of the Terms and Conditions and will inform the Customer about the method of handling the complaint via e-mail.
- If the complaint is accepted, TORPOL shall immediately replace the defective Goods with the Goods free from defects or shall remove the defect. If it is not possible to replace the item with a non-defective one, to remove the defect or to reduce the price of the Goods, the Customer will receive a refund for the defective Goods. If the complaint is accepted, TORPOL will also reimburse the Consumer or the Sole Trader for the documented costs incurred for delivering the defective Goods to TORPOL, and these costs may not exceed the necessary and cheapest delivery costs for the given type of Goods. TORPOL refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer or the Sole Trader has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any additional costs for him.
- If the complaint sent to TORPOL is not accepted, the Customer will receive information about the reasons for the refusal of the complaint on to the e-mail address provided in the order, and the goods will be sent back to the address from which the complaint was sent, at the Customer’s expense.
- Withdrawal from the Sales Contract is possible only in the event of a substantial defect.
- A Customer who is not a Consumer loses the rights under the statutory warrant in the event of failure to immediately notify TORPOL of the defect.
The right to withdraw from the contract
- Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Polish Act on Consumer Rights, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of goods, without giving any reason, within 14 days of its conclusion, without incurring any costs other than those provided for in the provisions of the above-mentioned Act.
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer submits to TORPOL a clear statement of withdrawal from the contract in one of the following ways:
- by post to the address indicated in § 15 "Contact" of these Terms and Conditions,
- by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com,
- by printing, completing and sending the withdrawal form attached hereto,
Each of the methods of submitting the declaration is acceptable and they are all of equal effectiveness.
- To meet the deadline to withdraw from the sales contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer or the Sole Trader to send information regarding the use of the Consumer’s (and Sole Trader’s) right of withdrawal before the expiry of the 14-day period referred to in paragraph 1 above.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract referred to above, the Customer is obliged to return the Goods at his own expense to the address indicated in § 15 "Contact" hereof, immediately, and in any case no later than 7 days from the date on which the Customer informed TORPOL on withdrawal from the sales contract.
- In the event of effective withdrawal from the sales contract, TORPOL returns the received payments to the Customer, including the costs of delivering the goods to the Customer (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Customer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by TORPOL), no later than 14 days from the date on which TORPOL was informed about the Customer's decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the sales contract, subject to sec. 6 below.
- TORPOL may withhold the reimbursement until the returned Goods are received and inspected.
- The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees to a different solution In any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with the refund in a different way than the payment method for the Goods.
- The Customer is responsible for the reduction of the value of the Goods resulting from their use in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
- The Customer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract, mentioned in sec. 1 above, in relation to contracts:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs [e.g. Tailor-made goods];
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life [eg. certain foods];
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery [e.g. some medical goods, cosmetics];
Personal data protection
Technical requirements and software
- Users may use the Online Store via the Website and an internet connection.
- TORPOL will make every effort to ensure that the use of the Online Store is possible with all popular web browsers, operating systems and device types. However, it is recommended to use the current popular web browsers: Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Safari.
- The User is obliged to refrain from any activity that could affect the proper functioning of the Online Store, in particular to refrain from any interference with the content of the Website pages or its technical elements, including the provision of illegal content. It is forbidden to use the Online Store for purposes other than its intended use, including, in particular, sending SPAM, conducting any commercial, advertising, promotional and other activities inconsistent with the intended purpose of the Online Store.
- TORPOL makes every effort to run the TORPOL Online Store at the highest possible level, however, it is possible that the Online Store's availability may be temporarily suspended in the event of failure, maintenance, inspection, replacement of equipment or in connection with the needs to modernize or expand the Online Store. TORPOL's liability for circumstances related to interruptions in operation or other disruptions, examples of which were indicated in the preceding sentence, is excluded in the farthest manner permitted by law.
The Customer may contact TORPOL in any of the following ways:
- by mail, at the address TORPOL sp. z o.o., 10 Rzemieślnicza St., postal code83-300 Łapalice, Kartuzy.
- by phone at +48 605 555 576 for landline and mobile phones: (cost according to the operator's tariff),
- via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- via the contact form on the website of the Online Store.
- The content of these Terms and Conditions may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading from the Online Store’s website and is each and every time provided to the Customer at the moment of:
- Account registration,
- Placing an Order by Customers who do not have a registered Account.
- These regulations are governed by Polish law. To the extent not regulated in these Terms and Conditions, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, the Consumer Law and the Act on the provision of electronic services shall apply.
- These Terms and Conditions have been drawn up in the original version in Polish. The regulations may be translated into other languages, but they do not constitute the authentic text of Terms and Conditions. In the event of any discrepancy between the language versions of the Terms and Conditions, the Polish version shall be binding.
- TORPOL reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions are effective from the date they are uploaded on the Online Store’s website, unless otherwise specified by TORPOL, and orders placed by Customers before the amendment to the Terms and Conditions are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions binding at the time of ordering. TORPOL will also inform Customers who have an Account about changes to the Terms and Conditions by electronic means. Using the Services or the Online Store after posting an amendment to the Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of its new content. If the new content of the Terms and Conditions is not accepted, the User is obliged to delete the Account and / or stop using the Online Store, the Website and Services.
- All disputes related to the application of these Terms and Conditions and remaining in connection with the contracts concluded between TORPOL and the Consumers or the Sole Traders, shall be referred to the common court having the adequate territorial and material jurisdiction, as stated in the Civil Procedure Code, while all disputes related to the application of these Terms and Conditions and remaining in connection with the contracts concluded between TORPOL and the Clients that are not either Consumers or Sole Traders shall be referred to the common court in Gdańsk, of the adequate material jurisdiction.
- The Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 7.10.2020.
Change 26.03.2021 r.