THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT (return of goods)
- Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of goods, without giving any reason, within 14 days of its conclusion.
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer submits to TORPOL a clear statement of withdrawal from the contract in one of the following ways:
- by post to the correspondence address,
- by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com,
- by printing, completing and sending the withdrawal form,
- n the case of returning the goods, the Customer returns the goods at his own expense to the TORPOL correspondence address, not later than 7 days from informing TORPOL about the willingness to return the goods.
- The refund will be made no later than 14 days from receiving the information about the willingness to return the goods, in the same way as the goods were paid for.
- TORPOL may withhold the reimbursement until the returned Goods are received and inspected.
- The Customer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to contracts:
- personalized orders and tailor-made goods;
- items that deteriorate quickly or have a short shelf life [e.g. certain foods];
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package was opened after delivery [e.g. some medical goods, cosmetics];
- Each item purchased in the Online Store may be advertised under the warranty within one year of its release.
- If the item sold has a defect, the Customer may:
- Submit a price reduction statement,
1. To withdraw from the contract,
2. Demand that the item be replaced with one free from defects,
3. Demand that the defect be removed,
- You cannot submit a price reduction statement or request withdrawal from the contract if the goods have already been replaced or repaired.
- It is possible to make a complaint or return only some of the purchased goods.
- In order to submit a Product Complaint, the Customer shall deliver at his own expense the defective GOODS to the correspondence address indicated in "contact and company details", along with the annotation "Complaint". The costs of returning the goods are borne by the customer.
- Before sending the defective Goods, the Customer shall submit a complaint by e-mail or in writing, attaching the complaint form.
- TORPOL will consider the complaint within 14 days of receiving the defective goods.
- If the complaint is accepted, TORPOL will replace the goods with a new one, repair the defect or return the amount due for the goods.
- If the complaint is rejected, the customer will be informed by e-mail to the address provided when placing the order, and the goods will be returned to the address from which the complaint was sent.
Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement is possible only in the event of a material defect.
The withdrawal / return form is available here.
The complaint form is available here.
More details can be found in the regulations.